Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introduction

Here is an introductory post so that you may get to know a little bit about me and the point of this blog. This blog is intended to share with you (the reader) my interests in video games and personal thoughts. I will post about games ranging from old to new, as well as ones that have yet to come out, and ones I am playing. I will most likely post tales of my gameplay and thoughts on specific games. First off, I am a freshman in college, second semester, I am going for a degree in mechanical engineering. Hobbies include reading, writing (somewhat, as is evident by this post) drawing, playing video games, hanging with friends, playing guitar, loafing around, eating, sleeping, and more.

Games you are likely to see talked about are (or at least games I play somewhat often):

League of Legends
Minecraft
The Witcher
Oblivion
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fallout
Team Fortress 2 (Less so now, not a fan of the hats updates)
Halo
Guild Wars
Left 4 Dead
Call of Duty
Golden Sun


And many more that escape me at the moment. I will also post from time to time various personal or random thoughts that I may have in my head, such as something about my school work, or something someone said that affected me. And I hope that you will be able to liken yourself to my words and respond.

That is my hope, anyways, I am going to wrap this blog post up. Let me know what games you guys would like to see the most coverage/discussion about and I will see what I can do.

-Zephyr

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the Golden Sun posts :)Also, FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, yes indeed. I am actually awaiting to borrow my friends copy of Dark Dawn. I will most likely post when I acquire it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you play Heroes of Newerth at all? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, no. Though I have heard some positive things about it, I have never gotten around to checking it out. LoL satisfies my PvP needs, for now.

    I am looking forward to DoTA 2 though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I play a bunch of LoL since my college bros are all cheap and like free games. My IGN is Gastricpenguin should you ever want to play a match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, I'll see if I can send out a FR next time I'm on. Username is Fallen Tyrael. My friends also all play LoL for the freeness. Hah

    ReplyDelete